It is very important that you read the Policy carefully because each time you visit the Data Controller’s website or provide it with your personal data you agree to the terms and conditions set out in this Policy. If you do not agree to these terms and conditions, please do not visit our website, use our content and/or services or provide us with your personal data.
Persons under the age of 16 must not submit any personal data through our website or in any other way. If you are a person under the age of 16, you must obtain the consent of your parents or other legal guardians before submitting your personal information.
The terms used in the Policy are understood as they are defined in the General Data Protection Regulation No 2016/679 of the EU (hereinafter referred to as “GDPR).
- ON WHAT GROUNDS DO WE PROCESS YOUR DATA?
GALIO GROUP collects and processes personal data in accordance with legislation of the European Union and the Republic of Lithuania, which governs the protection of personal data.
GALIO GROUP processes the personal data of the Customers on the following bases:
- On the basis of consent expressed through your active actions, i.e. by contacting us and submitting personal data or by other active actions;
- For concluding, executing, managing, amending contracts, agreements or similar documents;
- For the pursuit of our legitimate interests (eg. By managing the Website and ensuring proper functioning thereof);
- So that we could fulfil our obligations provided for by legislation.
- PROCESSING OF PERSONAL DATA FOR THE PURPOSE OF PROVIDING SERVICES AND CONCLUDING CONTRACTS
GALIO GROUP collects and processes your personal data for the following purposes: to contact you, to conclude and execute various contracts on the purchase and sale/lease or provision of other services (hereinafter referred to as “Contracts”), concluded between the Customer and GALIO GROUP.
For the purposes and on the grounds set out above, the following data of the Customer shall be collected and processed: name, surname/company name, e-mail address, date of birth/company code, address, telephone number, bank account number, and other information related to the purchase and sale or provision of services under the concluded Contract (eg. the services purchased, price, etc.).
The personal data of these persons shall be stored by GALIO GROUP for the duration of the Contract and business relationship or to the extent necessary for achieving the purposes for which they are processed and in accordance with the requirements for storing such data, as set out in legislation, and for submitting or defending legal claims during limitation periods, and if such claims are submitted, to the extent necessary for this purpose.
- PROCESSING OF PERSONAL DATA FOR DIRECT MARKETING PURPOSES
GALIO GROUP shall process your personal data for direct marketing purposes only with your express consent to such processing of the data. For direct marketing purposes, we shall process the following personal data: name, surname, telephone number, e-mail address.
Your personal data may be processed for direct marketing purposes in the following ways:
- by receiving a newsletter, which covers the offers and news from/about us and our partners, by mail;
- you may receive personalised sales calls tailored to your needs by phone;
- by receiving a request by mail or phone to give feedback on the services and/or products provided by us or our partners and affiliates.
You may choose not to receive our direct marketing communications at any time. You can do so by clicking on the dedicated link at the bottom of the communications sent by us, informing us by e-mail [email protected] by phone +370 5 204 2255.
For the purpose of placing ads online, we may work with third parties, such as online ad developers and ad exchanges, and collaborate with a third party – analytic service providers, who will help to evaluate and provide us and/or third parties with information regarding the use of such ads on third-party websites and the number of views of the ads and our content.
Data about your actions online may be collected so that we, our partners (affiliates) or third parties may subsequently display content that is in your individual interest (for more details, see the Policy’s section about cookies).
Personal data for direct marketing purposes will be processed for 5 years from the date of their submission to GALIO GROUP.
- PROCESSING OF PERSONAL DATA FOR THE PURPOSE OF MANAGING REQUESTS
GALIO GROUP processes your personal data when you submit an inquiry (request and/or complaint) to it by e-mail, mail or phone.
GALIO GROUP processes your personal data in the following cases:
- In order to manage requests and/or complaints and to ensure the quality of its services;
- In preparing an offer that meets your expectations and needs;
- On the basis of your consent expressed by your active actions in submitting a request and/or complaint.
The personal data submitted by you and processed in order to manage requests and/or complaints and to ensure the quality of the services provided shall be stored by GALIO GROUP for the duration necessary for handling and replying to your request and/or complaint and in accordance with the requirements for storing such documents, as set out in legislation, and for submitting or defending legal claims during limitation periods, and if such claims are submitted, to the extent necessary for this purpose.
In the event that you visit our Website, GALIO GROUP may manage the visitor’s IP address as well as network and location data when such data is submitted by the visitor. The data is collected by means of cookies and other similar technologies on the basis of user consent.
When you visit the Website, we want to provide such content and features that are specially tailored to your needs. This requires cookies – small elements of information that are automatically created when you browse a website and stored on your computer or other terminal equipment. For instance, they help us identify you as a previous visitor to the Website, save your history of visiting the Website and tailor the content accordingly. Cookies also help to ensure the smooth functioning of the Website, make it possible to monitor the duration and frequency of visits to the Website and collect statistical information about the number of visitors to the Website.
By adapting the information collected by means of cookies about your actions on the Website, we may collaborate with analytic service providers, who will help to evaluate and provide us and/or third parties with information regarding the use of such ads on third-party websites and the number of views of the ads and our content.
We use the information collected by means of cookies for the following purposes:
- To collect information on the Customers’ actions on the Website;
- To analyse data in order to improve the convenience of the Website;
- To analyse the data by submitting offers tailored to the needs of the Customer;
- For evaluation and research purposes to determine the type and extent of use of the Website.
Types of cookies
The following types of cookies may be used on our Website:
- essential technical cookies are cookies that are necessary for the functioning of the Website;
- functional cookies are cookies that, while not essential to the functioning of our Website, significantly improve its functioning, quality, and experience of its users;
- statistical cookies are cookies that are used for the preparation of a statistical analysis of the navigation methods used by the visitors of our Website; the data collected by means of these cookies is used anonymously;
- targeted or advertising cookies are cookies that are used to present offers or other information that may be of interest to you.
Description of the cookies used on our Website:
|Name of the cookie||Type of the cookie||Moment of creation||Duration||Data used|
|_gat||statistical cookies||during the first visit||until the end of the session||unique identifier|
|_ga||statistical cookies||during the first visit||2 years||unique identifier|
|_gid||statistical cookies||during the first visit||2 days||unique identifier|
|pll_language||system cookies||during the first visit||1 year, unless the value is changed||code of the selected language|
|wfvt_1544552642||statistical cookies||during the first visit||2 years||unique identifier|
|wordfence_verifiedHuman||system cookies||during the first visit||24 h||unique identifier|
|cookie_notice_accepted||system cookies||during the first visit||1 h||unique identifier|
Management and deletion of cookies
When you use a browser to access the content we provide, you can configure your browser to accept all cookies, to reject all cookies, or to notify you when a cookie is being downloaded. Each browser is different, so if you do not know how to change your cookie preferences, check out its Help menu. Your device’s operating system may have additional cookie controls.
Please note that in some cases deleting the cookies may slow down your web browsing speed, limit certain features of the Website or block access to the Website.
- DATA PROCESSORS AND OTHER DATA RECIPIENTS
GALIO GROUP employs certain service providers (data processors) to process your personal data.
Such data processors include: entities providing data processing services, company providing data centre services, companies conducting a web browsing analysis or online activities analysis and providing services, companies creating, providing, supporting and developing software, companies providing accounting services, companies providing information technology infrastructure services, companies providing communications, security, recruitment and call services, and other service providers to whom your personal information is disclosed only to the extent necessary for the provision of their services.
Data may be transferred to our business partners, counterparties, and affiliates if there is a sufficient legal basis (for instance, when it is necessary for the conclusion or execution of the Contract concluded with you and when you have been duly informed of such transfer).
On the grounds and in the cases provided for by legislation, we must transfer your personal data to state supervisory authorities.
GALIO GROUP hereby notifies that certain data of your visit to the Website (IP address, cookies, technical information on the browser that you use, and other information related to browser activity and Website navigation) may be transferred or made available for statistical, analytical and related purposes regarding the browsing of the Website to the entities operating both inside and outside of the European Economic Area (for instance, when we use the Google Analytics service, such an entity is operating in the United States of America). Please note that personal data outside the European Economic Area may be subject to less protection than in the states of the European Economic Area; however, we will carefully evaluate the conditions under which your data will be processed and stored upon transfer to the above entities.
Your personal data may only be shared with other data recipients on the grounds provided for in legislation.
- PERIOD FOR DATA STORAGE
The storage of your personal data for a longer period than specified above may be carried out when:
- It is necessary so that GALIO GROUP is able to defend itself against requirements, claims or lawsuits and exercise its rights;
- There are reasonable suspicions regarding illegal activities that are being investigated;
- Your data is necessary for the proper resolution of a dispute or complaint;
- For backup purposes and other purposes related to the functioning and support of information systems;
- On other grounds established in legislation.
- WHAT RIGHTS DO YOU HAVE?
With respect to your personal data, to the extent, in the cases, in accordance with the procedures and under the conditions provided for by the applicable legislation, subject to applicable restrictions, you shall have the following rights:
- To get acquainted with your personal data and the way it is being processed;
- To require the correction of incorrect, inaccurate or incomplete data;
- To require the deletion of your personal data or restrict the processing of your personal data;
- To require the transfer of your personal data to another data controller or the provision of it directly to you in a convenient format (applicable to personal data provided by you and processed by means of automated tools on the basis of contract or consent);
- The right not to consent to the processing of your personal data if it is processed on the basis of a legitimate interest;
- The right to withdraw your consent at any time if your personal data is processed on the basis of consent.
In cases when you believe that your personal data is being processed illegally or your rights related to the processing of data are being violated, you shall have the right to apply to the State Data Protection Inspectorate (for more information, please www.ada.lt) and to submit a complaint regarding this. In order to find an appropriate solution to the problem, GALIO GROUP recommends contacting us by e-mail [email protected] before submitting a formal complaint.
You may exercise the above rights and/or submit a complaint by contacting GALIO GROUP by e-mail [email protected]. Upon receipt of your request and successful completion of your identity check, GALIO GROUP will provide you with information on the actions taken on the basis of your request, no later than one month after receiving your request and completion of identity check. Depending on the complexity and number of requests, Jomantas Park shall have the right to extend the period of one month by two more months, notifying you not later than one month after receiving your request and completing the identity check and stating the reasons for such extension.
- HOW CAN YOU CONTACT US AND WHAT ARE OUR CONTACT DETAILS?
If you have any questions regarding the Policy or have any requests regarding the processing of your personal data, you can contact us:
By mail: Ozo g. 25, LT-07150, Vilnius, Lithuania
By phone: +370 5 204 2255
By e-mail: [email protected]
- OTHER PROVISIONS
GALIO GROUP may update the Policy at any time. GALIO GROUP will inform the Customers of the updates by uploading a new version of the Policy on the Website and indicating the date of the latest amendments. The Customers understand that by continuing to use this Website following the update of the Policy, they do not object to the amendments made.
If any provision of the Policy is declared invalid or inapplicable, this provision shall not affect the legality and validity of the remaining provisions of the Policy.
The Policy shall apply from the date of its publication on the Website.